I love easy recipes; especially if prep time + cook time = less than 1hr. Here's another recipe that I like making and is very kid-friendly:
- 1 (9 oz.) pkg. refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb. cubed chicken tenders
- 1 (26 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce (I tend to use the home-made kind from those specialty grocery stores. If you can make your own sauce, go for it!)
- 1 (9 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (optional - I usually steam some carrots and throw them into Kayla's bowl)
- 1 cup shredded Muenster cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large pot of boiling water, cook ravioli until tender.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is done and onion is tender. Add spaghetti sauce and well drained spinach and mix well.
Drain ravioli when cooked and spread into 9" glass baking dish. Spoon chicken mixture over ravioli. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes until bubbly. Uncover and sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 5-10 minutes longer until cheese melts. Serves 4